Task Force Resources
Task Force 101
These materials provide general information about the Task Force and its processes.
A Closer Look at the Task Force
These materials provide additional information about the Task Force and about specific aspects of its work.
- USPSTF: Who We Are and How We Work (PDF File, 421 KB; PDF Help)
- Briefing packet that provides an in-depth overview on the Task Force, including processes, expert engagement, and dissemination
- AHRQ's Support of the USPSTF (PDF File, 55 KB; PDF Help)
- Fact sheet that describes AHRQ’s role with the Task Force
- How the USPSTF Gets Input (PDF File, 44 KB; PDF Help)—New
- Fact sheet that describes how the Task Force collaborates with and seeks input from different groups
- USPSTF and Public Engagement (PDF File, 90 KB; PDF Help)
- Fact sheet that describes how the Task Force invites input from the public
- USPSTF and Expert Input (PDF File, 40 KB; PDF Help)
- Fact sheet that describes how USPSTF engages with experts
- USPSTF and Cost Considerations (PDF File, 33 KB; PDF Help)
- Fact sheet that explains that cost of preventive services is not a factor in determining recommendation grades
Current as of: June 2017
Internet Citation: Task Force Resources. U.S. Preventive Services Task Force. June 2017.