Get easy, free access to USPSTF clinical preventive service recommendations with the electronic Preventive Services Selector (ePSS) and myhealthfinder widgets!
Primary care clinicians: identify preventive services appropriate for your patients. Use the ePSS widget to search for USPSTF recommendations from here or download it to your Web site or blog.
You Are Here:
Tools for Using Recommendations in Primary Care Practice
Based on recommendations from the USPSTF, these tools are designed to help primary care clinicians access information at the point of care.
- Pocket Guide to Clinical Preventive Services, 2012
- Electronic Preventive Services Selector (ePSS)
- Implementing USPSTF Recommendations Into Health Professions Education
- How to Use I Statements in Clinical Practice
- Resource Links
- USPSTF Continuing Medical Education Program With Medscape