- Opportunity for Public Comment: Screening for Obstructive Sleep Apnea Draft Research Plan
(August 7–September 3, 2014)
Get easy, free access to USPSTF clinical preventive service recommendations with the electronic Preventive Services Selector (ePSS) and myhealthfinder widgets!
Primary care clinicians: identify preventive services appropriate for your patients. Use the ePSS widget to search for USPSTF recommendations from here or download it to your Web site or blog
Patients and consumers: answer three questions to get a personalized list of preventive care information. Use the myhealthfinder widget here or download it to your Web site or blog.
You Are Here:
Tools for Using Recommendations in Primary Care Practice
Based on recommendations from the USPSTF, these tools are designed to help primary care clinicians access information at the point of care.
- Guide to Clinical Preventive Services, 2014—New!
- Electronic Preventive Services Selector (ePSS)
- Implementing USPSTF Recommendations Into Health Professions Education
- How to Use I Statements in Clinical Practice
- Resource Links