You are here: HomeMethods and Processes
Methods and Processes
- Introduction to the USPSTF - Slide Presentation: "Understanding How the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force Works"
- Conflict of Interest Disclosures
- Standards for Guideline Development
- Behavioral Counseling Research and Evidence-Based Practice Recommendations
- Grade Definitions
- Reconsidering the Approach to Prevention Recommendations for Older Adults (PDF File, 359 KB; PDF Help)
- Update on Methods: Estimating Certainty and Magnitude of Net Benefit (PDF File, 90 KB; PDF Help)
- Current Processes: Refining Evidence-Based Recommendation Development (PDF File, 101 KB; PDF Help)
- Update on Methods: How to Read the New Recommendation Statement (PDF File , 302 KB; PDF Help)
- Update on Methods: Insufficient Evidence (PDF File, 229 KB; PDF Help)
- Behavioral Counseling Interventions: An Evidence-Based Approach (PDF File, 178 KB; PDF Help)
- Behavioral Counseling in Primary Care: Perspectives in Enhancing the Evidence Base
- Expanding Newborn Screening (PDF File , 183 KB)
- Integrating Evidence-Based Clinical and Community Strategies to Improve Health (PDF File , 378 KB)
- Shared Decisionmaking About Screening and Chemoprevention (PDF File , 106 KB)
- USPSTF Recommendations for STI Screening (PDF File , 185 KB)
- USPSTF Perspective on Evidence-Based Preventive Recommendations for Children
To access PDF Files, Adobe® Acrobat® Reader software must be used. For more information, please visit PDF Help.
Current as of: January 2016
Internet Citation: Methods and Processes. U.S. Preventive Services Task Force. June 2016.